5

Sunset

Sabado, Enero 8, 2011
Sunset

I look out my window
I see the faint color of the rainbow
And the sky blending with the sea
I think to myself what a wonderful place to be

A place of quietness and love
From the holy people above
It’s the meeting of the day and the night
Darkness will overshadow the light

Its near the end of the day
But the start of another play
Make everyday worth your time
Because life’s a climb

Be hopeful for what may come
May it be nice or not, just stay calm
Do every thing you want to do
Because sometimes you just may not have a clue

By: Lycon Marie L. Soliba






Go to Sir Vincent

5 (mga) komento:

teacher vince ayon kay ...

A nice poem! Are you sure you made this? :-)

hubabacherrybanana ayon kay ...

I love the sunset. For me, it means sleeping time is coming near. :D

MarcJP ayon kay ...

Nice. Magaling ka pala magcompose ng poem. hehe

lycon ayon kay ...

Thanks sir! Yes sir I did it hehe. I was in the mood when I made this poem that's why it turned out nice :)

akosichristian ayon kay ...

nice composition lycon.. the sunset is a really beautiful sight. :D

Mag-post ng isang Komento