0

Rajon Rondo 9: Assists Dealer

Linggo, Nobyembre 21, 2010

Basketball didn’t really interest me that much before but as I got to know it better I found out that it’s really interesting, like really. It’s with excitement and joy. You will feel some kind of tingling emotion when you watch it especially when you’re watching your favorite basketball team and most especially when you’re watching your favorite player. In my case that’s Rajon Rondo <3

My favorite team in the NBA is Boston Celtics and their point guard, Rajon Rondo is my favorite player. I began watching basketball last summer. I watched the 2010 NBA Finals and that’s what got me interested in basketball. It’s a shame the Celtics didn’t win the 2010 Finals but I really hope they win the championship this year. J  

Rajon Rondo started out as a football player but he switched to basketball. He attended a school in Kentucky and he also made the basketball team there. He was a great player. He actually received some awards when he was still in high school. He was the 21st draft in 2006. He was traded to Boston and he became their starting point guard.

For me, Rajon Rondo is the best point guard in the league right now. I believe that he can lead his team to another championship title and I believe that it’s going to be this year. He has shown tremendous progress for the past years that he has been on the NBA. At first, people doubted him because he wasn’t a great shooter but as time passes by he is really starting to prove himself. He showed tremendous progress as time goes and he showed dedication in his work.

I believe that Rondo is pretty capable of doing anything. He was actually awarded for most assists in the NBA. He is also getting better in jump shooting and he is great in dunking. He makes at least one or two steals in a game and he can make really great plays. J

I believe that he will be the best point guard ever. He is just young so he can still make many unbelievable things.



Go to Sir Vincent

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento