0

Slim Shady

Lunes, Nobyembre 29, 2010

Rapping is really hard especially when you sing some of Eminem’s songs. Lately, I’ve been interested with rapping. I really like some raps of Eminem, T.I., Lil Wayne, and Drake. I know some people don’t really like rap because they think its just noise and not really good to the ear but if you just take some time to really listen to the meaning then maybe you’ll change your mind J

Eminem is a singer, rapper, and an actor. He makes funny, sweet, and meaningful raps and songs. I really adore his songs especially spacebound. For me, he is the king of rap. He really proved himself to the people. Some may hate him and say he’s bull**** but please these haters are just jealous of him because through time he was able to prove himself to everybody. He doesn’t only make comedic raps but he makes very meaningful rhymes. Take time to deeply understand his rhymes and you’ll find that it’s really great.

“Rabbit” has experienced almost everything that a person can experience. He went through life everyday worrying about many things. He really loves his daughters especially Hailie.

I believe that if Eminem’s gone then rap will really change. Some rappers may emerge and become famous but Eminem is still the greatest for me.  



Go to Sir Vincent

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento