0

Santa Claus

Martes, Disyembre 7, 2010

For me, Santa is just a healthy, old man with a white beard. That is my physical description of Santa Claus. J

Santa Claus is also known as St. Nicholas or Father Christmas. Santa Claus is believed to be a legendary figure who gives gifts to good or nice children on Christmas day. Santa Claus wears a red outfit with some white lines. He also wears black boots.

When I was an ignorant, little kid, I believed in Santa Claus and his elves. But as I got older I realized that he was just a myth. I believe that parents told their children Santa was real because they want their children to act nicely so that Santa Claus will give them gifts on Christmas day.

I believe that making children believe that Santa is real can be a good and a bad thing. It can be a good thing because if the children will believe in Santa then they will be good and nice. It can also be a bad thing because if they believe in fake being and they find out about it then it will break their hearts.

Now, I actually think that Santa Claus is good for us so that we will have something to believe in and to somewhat look forward to. J



Go to Sir Vincent

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento