0

T.I.

Linggo, Disyembre 19, 2010

Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. or better known by his stage name T.I. is a thirty year old rapper who is continuing his rise to fame.  He was born on the twenty fifth day of September on the year 1980. He is a rapper, song writer, record producer and now also an actor. He has a movie that just came out recently. The movie is called TAKERS. He is in this movie together with Chris Brown, another great singer.

He started his career back in 2001 and he’s active until now. He already released about five albums and through the years he becomes better and better. He has many great songs and some of them are: I Got Your Back, All She Wrote, Get Back Up, Dead and Gone. These are actually some of my favorite songs. I think that they’re really amazing songs. Many people can really relate to his songs because it’s so real.

He had some beef with some people but they eventually resolved it. Through the years he progressed impeccably. Most of his songs were included in the top ten songs of the week. He won many awards because of his great songs. He collaborated with many great artists too and some of them were Eminem, Keri Hilson, Chris Brown and even Cristina Aguilera.

My favorite song of T.I. is the one he recorded with Keri Hilson. It’s the one entitled I Got Your Back. I chose it because its really sweet and the meaning is really deep. Its like telling the person you love that you’ll always be there no matter what. J




Go to Sir Vincent

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento