0

i heart food!

Biyernes, Setyembre 24, 2010





Buto’t balat!


My favorite restaurant is buto’t balat even if it’s located in Ilo-Ilo. I first tasted the delicious foods of buto’t balat when we went to Ilo-Ilo last summer. When we were at Ilo-Ilo I and my sister insisted that we eat at Jollibee or McDonalds but our tito said that Buto’t balat is the best restaurant there so we tried it. J
At first I didn’t want to go there because I wanted to eat somewhere else but when we were there I was astonished at how elegant the place was. The restaurant has the best setting I have ever seen in my life so far. J It was really calming and relaxing there. I can feel the fresh air touch my face and the sweet sunlight on my body. J The ambiance was really nice when we were there.
Buto’t balat restaurant offers many kinds of delicacies. There were many choices available and I know for sure that all of the foods there are delicious! J


My favorite food is the baby back ribs. I first tasted this at Buto’t Balat. This is my favorite food because it’s so far the best food I have ever eaten. Its smell can hypnotize you and its look will make you want to forget that you’re on a diet. J Its sauce completes the taste. This food is very pleasing to eat because first of all it’s soft and it’s very satisfying. J You can’t explain its taste because once you eat it you will be very overwhelmed by it and it makes you forget everything including your name. J I also consider this as one of my favorites because it’s for all seasons you can eat it in birthdays, weddings, and many other occasions you can think of because its taste is for everyone. J To taste the best baby back ribs go to Buto’t Balat where everything is nice.



YUM! Ice cream my favorite dessert on the planet! I love ice cream it gives me a soft feeling. It’s ironic actually because ice cream makes me feel warm and ice cream is freezing cold. J It actually helps me in my emotions and problems. I specifically love the cheese and cookies n’ cream flavors. The reason why I love cheese ice cream because of its tiny bits of cheese which is my favorite part to eat because its very DELICIOUS! Needless to say it actually makes my day complete. J Ice cream is actually one solution to my problems. Well, not actually a solution but it helps me cope up with my problems in life. When I eat ice cream it makes me forget my queries and it makes me just want to have fun and think about nothing else which the best feeling for me is especially when I’m stressed and pressured. I actually don’t get people who don’t like ice cream I mean what’s there to not like? Its actually for everybody.  J

Oh food, don’t ever leave me because I can never live without you! I heart you <3 I believe that food solves almost anything. It makes you happy, satisfied, kind, and many more. What else can you ask for?


Buto’t Balat in Ilo-Ilo
Sources for the pictures:









Creative Commons License
green and blue by lycon soliba is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at grinandblu.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at grinandblu.blogspot.com.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento