0

simply me and green and blue:)

Sabado, Setyembre 18, 2010


We are often struck by the question “who are you?” or by the phrase “describe yourself” but do we really know what to say or do we just make up some things so that our answer would be great or to just please others?

Personally, I think that this is very hard to answer because I haven’t fully discovered myself. At this point in my life, this is who I am.

I am Lycon Soliba and I am a third year high school student at Saint Louis University. I live in the huge and beautiful city of Baguio, Philippines. I’m a writer and a loud person and I am just a dot in the world. J

I’m very friendly and sociable but I can also be really shy sometimes especially if it involves performing in front of many people. I find talking in front of a crowd difficult because I feel all the eyes looking at me and I would feel pressured and light-headed. I’m always kind around everybody especially if you’re kind to me too. I’m good friend or I think I am. :D I feel really bad when people are mad at me especially when my friends are.

I love watching basketball games especially the NBA. I personally am a fan of the Boston Celtics specifically Rajon Rondo. I think that he’s a great point-guard and an excellent basketball player. J I believe that they will be the champions. J My favorite thing to do is to hang out with my friends and just have fun without worrying about a thing. I’m also a fan of Ne-yo’s music because I like R&B. I like watching movies and I am always looking forward to great ones. I also like watching series like CSI, NCIS, Grey’s Anatomy etc.

I hate people who lie just to cover up their mistakes. I also hate people who talk “shit” about me behind my back and people who pretend to be someone else just to fit in or to belong. I personally hate people who only come to you if they need help.

I have many goals and aspirations in life that’s why I always lay out my priorities. On top of my priorities is God of course next is my family and friends then followed by my studies.

I believe that you should always live your life to the fullest, laugh out loud, and put your worries aside because life’s too short to drown yourself in tears.


My blog, green and blue is all about many things. It contains different information about me, about some latest issues, and about the different things happening in this world. It is filled with my opinions and my points of view on different topics.

My blog is entitled green and blue because first of all these two are my favorite colors. J Green is associated with life and I believe that when it’s green its life while blue is associated with intelligence and if combined with patience and determination it will become a great factor in achieving your ambitions.


Creative Commons License
green and blue by lycon soliba is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at grinandblu.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at grinandblu.blogspot.com.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento